As software, being software, we understand the presence of issues regarding unforeseen scenarios, especially if we consider how vast and diverse the computer market is. This section enumerates a list of resources that can be use to address a particular problem.
Link to the Windows App Store
Hardware and Software Requirements
- Our games for the Windows Store requires a Display Adapter with a minimum DirectX Level of 9-3 (we recommend Level 10) or higher.
- Recommended RAM is 1 Gbyte or higher.
- Windows 10.
- To play this game, you can use either:
- Keyboard and mouse (recommended for PCs), or
- Touch screen (recommended for tablets and other mobile devices).
Note: You cannot use both a mouse and a touch screen, though, as each input will cancel the other one.
- When it comes to Tablets, only the HP Stream 7 has been certified.
- We strongly recommend downloading the trial to confirm if your device meets the minimum hardware and software requirements.
1. How do I close the game?
- To suspend the game, just press the “Windows” key. The game will automatically pause itself.
- To pause the game, just press the “Escape” key, or tap on the “pause” button at the top of the screen.
- To close the game, press the keys “Alt” + “F4”.
- Another way to close the game is by calling the Task Manager (press the keys “Ctrl” + “Shift” + “Esc”, or by right-clicking on the start bar and select “Task Manager” in the drop-down menu), select the game on the new window and click on the “End Task” button.
2. I think the game is too slow.
This could happen if the computer’s hardware resources are not as vast as the game was lead to believe.
- On the “Main” Menu, select “Settings”
- On the “Setting” Menu, select “Drawing Speed”
- Select a lower drawing speed as the one currently selected. For example, if the current setting is “Fast”, select “Average”. If the current setting is “Average”, then select “Slow”
3. What do you mean with “Drawing Speed”?
If the 3D math calculations are too heavy for the computer, the game tries to compensate in order to give more time between frames:
- “Fast” means a speed of 60 frames per second, give or take. This is for high-end computers.
- “Average” means a speed of 30 frames per seconds, give or take. This applies to most computers. This is the same frame rate of common TVs.
- “Slow” means a speed of 20 frames per second. This is for systems with limited resources.
4. I think the game is too fast.
The game has been optimized for speed. Please look at the release trailer at YouTube and compare the speed of said video with your system. If the game is much faster in your system, then most likely the game collected misleading information from your computer, or there were too many applications running at the same time when the game was launched.
- Close the game as described in FAQ #1.,
- Start the game and try again.
5. The “Pause” button on the top of the “touch screen” on the AppBar is not very responsive.
Some tablets often allocate some space at the top for additional pop-up functions. Just tap a little bit lower and you will be able to “pause” the game.
6. How can I change the resolution of the screen?
Our games are designed to run on the same resolution as the operating system.
- Consult your Windows manual to change the screen settings. We recommend a refresh rate of 60Hz.
- Before changing the screen resolution, we strongly recommend closing the game as described in FAQ #1.
Our style focuses on bright, saturated colors rather than hi-definition textures. Under this approach, size doesn’t really influence the game’s performance
7. When I play this game, the computer’s fan(s) makes a lot of noise. What is going on?
This is an indication that the computer may require preventive maintenance. In particular, there are important chips within a computer that have their own fan, or at least their own heating cooler. In time, these devices can collect a fair amount of dust. When that happens, the cooling devices are not as effective, forcing the computer to increase the fan’s speed to compensate the problem.
Contact your hardware specialist.